Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sorry it's been a while. Peter made it to Lexington fine. I surprised him at my Mom's last night. He's doing okay. I honestly think he's lost 10 lbs since he left.....10lbs in 2 days. He's made it 120 + miles in the last 2 days!! He rode, on a bike, what I detest driving in a car most times!!!! He has already accomplished so much!!!

However, he's having technical problems and is trying to get the kinks worked out right now. The phone died and the computer died.....does anyone else believe in signs?? He is in Roanoke, VA (took my Mom's car there) and is trying to get a phone and new computer if both are necessary to replace, but he has to have a phone to ride the bike, otherwise he is S.O.L. when he needs help. He needs some encouragement right now, so help him out if you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment